Launch Hotline: Just call Jack G at 209-986-5829 Launch Site coordinates: N36 28'36.1776" W120 7'40.6704" (See below for directions)
Launch Dates 2013
- - Saturday February 16th 2013
- - Saturday March 16th 2013
- - Saturday April 20th 2013
- - DairyAire - May 17th, 18th, 19th (night launch on Saturday from 6:00pm or dark to 10:00pm) 2013 "DAIRY AIRE"
- - Saturday June 15th 2013
- - Saturday July 20th 2013
- - Saturday August 17th 2013
- - Saturday September 21st 2013
- -October Skies - October 18th, 19th, 20th (night launch on Saturday from 6:00pm or dark to 10:00pm) 2013 "OCTOBER SKIES"
- -Saturday November 16th 2013
- -December no launch "CHRISTMAS PARTY"
NEW: Updated 10/01/12, 11:54pm PST
The Davis Road Launch Site has approximate GPS Coordinates: N 36 28' 36.1776" W 120 7' 40.6704" (DMS) or N36.473161, W120.129539 (DD) to make your right. See the map below for exact directions but the general directions to the Davis Road launch site are as follows: From Kamm avenue and 145 (where the Helm store is located), you will drive south on 145 for about 3 miles and make a right on Davis Road. Go down Davis Road about 1 mile and we will be in the field on the right side past the second vineyard. If you go to Five points, you have gone too far!
View Davis site in a larger map
Updated 01/07/12, 11:37am PST
The Del Norte Launch Site has GPS Coordinates: 36 59.18"N 120 4'35.36" W . Drive down Kamm towards the dairy, about 1-2 miles you will see the TCC sign on your right. Make a right on the dirt road. Follow Del Norte down and you will see the launch site on your left, you will pass farm equipment on your left driving down Del Norte. DRIVE SLOW when approaching the launch site to avoid kicking up dust. You'll notice in the map below that the road with the farm equipment in the center is the dirt road called Del Norte.
If you can't see this, then you're probably using Internet Explorer. Get Google Chrome here.
View Larger Map
- NOTE: if you are confused on GPS coordinates go here and here